Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DICK IS REDUNDANT

Tis true.
All this talk about how easy it is for girls to get penis and it's false. And let me tell you why.
Talking.
Talking is a sure fire way to talk yourself out of some easy pussy. Let me tell you.
Tonight a fellow was in the dressing room...been thinking about leaning up on some of that...maybe, who knows...but , ya know...ITS THERE...in the atmosphere, perhaps. So he's explaining to me how a common acquaintance is a douche and common acquaintances assistant says, "I left tv to do this." Futuro Dick says, "you LEFT tv? Are you crazy. Don't go on the road. No man will ever marry you."
Ouch.
I loved the frankness.

And i'm dealing with the reality.

But ease up selecta...I'm trying to bone you before the tour starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment