Wednesday, September 29, 2010

LAST WHORERAH......Day 1 - Rehearsals

Monterrey is hotter than I anticipated. Annoying. I wore jeans instead of my poom pooms.
Whatsmore, Montettey has left me a bit frightened. Muthafuckas be kidnapping niggas around here. NIGGAS TOO. I've been spending most of my life trying to hide behind the shield that niggas ain't worth enough to kidnap....now that Obama is president, we're hot on the market. But in my OWN group....we still ain't as hot with security. Apparently only some people are worth saving. Classism.

The good news is that my runner is cute. Mario. And he speaks fluent everything. He better be lucky I've put up my Puma Paws....better be lucky.

The stage is huge. so we need to fill it up with 20 dancers or so. New job addition? find 20 local dancers to fill up the stage. Local. Mexico and South America. I wonder who will ever want to do that? Dance on stage with the biggest tour out right now. Ha. The auditions will be wonderful.

Additionally, we have changed the logistics about 4 more times. And it's just the first day. Seriously. My brain needs a break...for at least 8 hours. I dream about this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment