Monday, August 1, 2011

ONE NIGHT IN MIAMI.......x 5





I normally hate Miami....may I say, I hate South Beach. THIS trip? I got turned out. Seriously. Not only was hanging with the crew and band....excitedly...and my newest superhero Donyale....eating sushi no less and drinking sake, enjoying the night.....THEN I was able to debut at the Sherbourne (my only stint in South Beach) my award winning Karoake song with back up dancers and congo players to boot....then toot it and boot it, THEN the coup de gras? Photo shoot for Viva Glam with one of the finest men alive....Ricky Martin....along with the most incredible photographic mind...David Lachapelle. What an amazingly glamourous and soooo Hollywood time in Miami though.

Loved it.

And I love staying downtown. Mandarin Oriental for life Blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment