Sunday, November 6, 2011

START SPREADIN' THE NEWS......


I'm leaving tomorrow.....
LA, here I come. My brief retreat from the West Coast has come to an end. It wasn't that brief. Running away from home is DEFINITELY all that it's cracked up to be. I mean you have space. You can see straight. Wherever you run to, there you are. Avoidance is pretty impossible. So being here, taking a break, having focus....it's pretty, well, it's pretty damn brave as a matta a fact. I am glad to have even had the opportunity to have a month break...like a real one. One where I don't just have a baby and have to do it and then have post pardon or something like that. Yes indeed. I like my nervous breakdowns sans responsibilities! My mid-life crisis couldn't have come sooner! Whew. Boy ole howdy. I am so grateful. Thank you Jesus for my momma. And I thank you Bitches, for my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment