Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OUR IRISH HERITAGE

For St. Patty's day, and the first night of the 2nd leg of the Wayne tour - new set, new costumes, new songs - we bought everyone Guinness Stout. Corny, yes I know. Country boys don't like Guinness. Turns out, since it's all we had, they drank the shit out of that beer.

We started in the management office. Planning, drinking, talking shit, drinking, learning rules of Euro travel, drinking, and the manager and his assistant started having a tete-a-tete here and there. No biggie.

Party moves to my room. I had a good one. Top floor, corner, view , must be shared.

So we started the party. We had port...cheap port, but it was something. Patron. Guinness. Gross combo, right? Indeed. The managers carry their tete-a-tete to the room and a fight ensues. I mean punches thrown, coffee tables moved, pillows knocling the fuck out of people, glasses flying through the air. And the laughter. Oh the laughter. So much laughter. There is nothing better than a fight at a party in my eyes. It's only natural. I mean, good music, free drank, and some bows being thrown? Puhlease. Pass me a cigarette and some dick after that one. I wish I could figure out how to post video.

And it wasn't the only fight! Oh no, there was more. Our pole dancer, as most professional pole dancers, is a gymnast or something. She is VERY strong. Serena-esque. One of the guys embarrassed her or made her mad in some way. In an instant, she ran across the floor and slid into dude. Grabbed his legs with hers and took him down to the floor. Before he could think about what she'd done, she flipped her body, dismantling him altogether and dropped that nigga on his back. She counted out to 3. He was done. She then ran to the couch and pouted. As if to say "See! Why you make me do that!"

It was amazing. I've now found what my new goal is. Wrestling. As if I needed anything else to emasculate a muthafucka.

Just goes to show you what a little Guinness will do. It's amazing. The Irish are drunk by proxy. Like any other enslaved people. We have so much in common. Happy St. Patty's Day to all my Irish Niggas!

No comments:

Post a Comment