Monday, January 18, 2010

CALI WAVES, INGLEWOOD PARADES & LOUISIANA FRIED CHICKEN

The waves this past week have been epic. Truly something not seen in California in ...I don't know, I ain't never seen no shit like that before and the surfers have hailed it as "epic" so that must be what it is. I don't know why I thought I was going anywhere. I guess I just like to drive around town with a surfboard on my roof. Waves move to 20 feet also.

Which leads me to rehearsals. In Inglewood. I hadn't been to the SC in some time. I exited Manchester to take the scenic route and was not disappointed. Did you know that there's gas station at Hoover and Manchester that is also a 24 hour beauty supply? I shit you not. It was....well, brilliant. Mostly because I can't even make this stuff up!. AND they only sell one type of gas....87. regular unleaded.
That's it.

Moving right along to Inglewood where half of the parking lost was used for a church. Today it was Ethipion followed closely by the Biker Boys and the Inglewood High marching band warming up for tomorrow's parade.

Speaking of parades, my assistant paraded down Manchester @ Normandie to the only Louisianna Fried Chicken open. For chicken and gumbo. they have a 5 star rating....regardless of being in the hood.

Then it all got shot to hell....my legs got weak and now I'm taking Bendydryl. So I'm in bed. I think the world has beat my ass. and I need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment