Sunday, April 19, 2009

SEXUAL PRIME

My hormones are going retardo.
I'm having hot flashes.
I'm hungry then not hungry.
And I'm horny beyond belief. I feel like the Good Werewolf who hides himself from the moon so as not to hurt any of his loved ones. I am said Werewolf and Lord knows I'm trying so hard not to hurt no body.
I am having a procedure which requires hospital stay and...well, a waiting period on the humps. So I'm on t minus 3 days til show time and I'm scrambling. I have nerve enough to be choosy. And then, the worst part is that I do sort of act like a dude about the whole thing. Call exes, maybe. Act like they are smart and I'm interested in their new relationships. When really, I'm waiting for them to cry into my arms in search of understanding. Sigh. It's a sickness I think. I'm being much easier on myself than I am on dudes who act the same way. I'm being a selfish conniving cunt and it's all because I'm thinking with me cl*t.

There, I said it. I feel so free.

1 comment: