Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Trust Factor

I think that the worst thing in the world is to not trust someone.  When you lose trust....why....fuck....it simply drives you coocoo.  It's not good for anyone.  Particularly for yourself and your crazy ways.  Makes you further apart from said person if maybe the craziness is in your head and makes you fucking so looney tunes that well....shitballs who wants to be crazy?  I hate being crazy.  I don't know what's worse, the actual taking advantage of or the not trusting?  since you feel bad either way....maybe there should be no not trusting since the taking advantage of will reveal itself?  I dunno.  I know shit's fucked up though.  When I watch people go through it I have all types of advice.  Here its like...I dunno....fuck people altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment