Monday, April 4, 2011

CHUNK OF LIFE

Panic Attacks blow chunks.

A panic attack is a sudden episode of intense fear that develops for no apparent reason and that triggers severe physical reactions. Panic attacks can be very frightening. When panic attacks occur, you might think you're losing control, having a heart attack or even dying.


Management is one of those gigs you do and give 100% every single second....150% what have you, until you possibly crumble into a ball. I'm overwhelmed and I haven't cut out a "chunk of life" for myself. Once again. How many times will you read this and will this lesson be slapped in my face over and over. I get opportunity. When the chips are down, I get opportunity. When my heart is broken, opportunity. At every single fricken turn...VOILA!!! opportunity comes a rap tap tapping on my door...and why? To drown myself in work so that I don't have to feel anything. I am a master of "diving" into work...of "running" away...of ..."keeping it moving"...blah blah blah. And the panic attack comes from not being able to run no where. How bout that? God/Universe all work in such mysterious ways. I can't even tell you....

What calmed down my panic attack? Calling a friend who showed up on my doorstep today. Nothing better than support. Nothing.

2 comments:

  1. So true. So real. Balance is something else, isn't it? It's also awesome to know that we always have someone within arm's reach to help with that equilibrium, when required. Take care out there, and as always- looking forward to your safe return.

    1 love!

    ReplyDelete