Sunday, October 23, 2011

State of the Womanizer

I guess the reality is that if you claim it and you know the, then somehow you attract them...in varying bunches. That being the case, there isn't one worse than the, other they're all pretty much....whack and unavailable. Working on it and passing the time with them doesn't seem to do the trick either.....it's just a longer road to the inevitable. Funny thing is, I don't have the problem of mistaking sex as the issue, I have the problem of the "friend". They love being my best friend and some how some way thinks that I'm all the better for it. In the end, I find out, yes I am....I don't have to endure the hell of said relationship with said womanizer who all in all, simply isn't available.....but, I still have to endure the plans, the wedding, the conversations about who they ultimately end up with because they fell back long enough and it's kind of owed to them.....etc....,.but I still can't get over thats what one has to endure. Pain. Repeatedly. And accept it! It makes me so fucking angry. What do you end up winning exactly? Long conversations about absolutely fucking nothing? Being the "shoulder"? It's such utter bullshit I may throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment