Monday, February 6, 2012

ZURICH BOUND

I'm so damn sleepy I can't sleep.  I have this jam session this weekend, I have a film to produce, I gotta pay rent and I still have to wash band clothes tomorrow.  I think I'm the only person who works during a supposed "retirement".  Such a fake out.  I'm worse than Jordan.

So Peter - one of my favorite promoters in the world, tells me tonight that i'm late on my blog.  How dare he.  Nice to know he cares.  I looked up tonight and realized that there are some truly beautiful people here in Oslo.  My production coordinator dude should be a model.  Seriously.  I'm like, stop sagging those damn genes blondy and be who the world wants you to be! On my coffee table!  Cutey patootey.  ANd Jesus was even there.  rocking it.  All fine and built and knowing the words and shit.  People were making out everywhere, standing ovations, the sound was crisp and clean.  It was a great show. 

I learned today to slow my roll on the anger thing though.  I spiral and it lasts for 3 days and then fucks everything up.  I gotta check that shit.  Getting on my own nerves. 


Okay but seriously?  Lobby call in 4 hours.  I gotta at least get some zzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment