Thursday, August 20, 2009

Faith In the Universe

So God has, once again, proven to be all provider and all knower. Worried about keeping up my reputation and being thorough, an angel came to me and started working for free. Flew herself in and has been a great asset. Just for the opportunity. She is not a teenager , she is a grown ass woman.

So i'm trying to figure out how to sneak her into the camp. The pace of Pop is much different than rap. There's a reason pop stars are POPULAR, they are constantly moving. So she's been helping me with daysheets and the like. Catching up with the pace. And it just so happens....we need another person on crew to do whatever....another "indian" as we have so many chiefs. And VOILA!!! This bitch was already about to use her miles to come and help me regardless ...and just a wee bit of positive energy, putting yourself in the right place at the right time, seeing the BIGGER PICTURE, and.....well, I'm just a little bit moved. We hired her. And she only worked for free for a month.

it overwhelms me a taste. It really does.

Praise Jesus...for reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment