Monday, January 12, 2009

The Big Easy

I never thought I'd be in the same room with them, but last night it happened. Backstage, I saw Snoop D- O double G walk by. Love him. Helped me pay a bill in college once. And not 10 minutes later, walking in the opposite direction, I saw HIM...the devil himself....Shug Knight. Our body guard, the one who protects me from all such gang relations, hugged them both! Both? I thought that defied everything I knew about as a former gang banger....okay, I didn't bang. But you know how your affliations went in high school, so you KNOW what I'm sayin'. In any event, I hate Shug Knight. I hate that Snoop D - O double G doesn't make the royalties he deserves from those Death Row days, I hate that a black man can see the turmoil caused to other black men in the Industry Past , who robbed and pillage from black artist for their own success - ROBBED....and does the exact same thing. He is criminal He is wack. I don't like him. I hate that he was at the show and can walk freely on the planet.

There. I said it.

In the meantime, I love the Big Easy and I'm excited to have a day off. Finally. I've been flying in and out of LA. Fergie is finally married. That wedding was gorgeous and I am happy and honored to have been apart of it. I'll expand on that after I finish my gumbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment