Monday, January 19, 2009

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and TIred

My highlight this evening was Bootzilla Baby coming to the show in full purple regalia for the Cincinnati gig.  Always sweet and always kind.  He has a restaurant in Cincinnati.  He and Ms Patti were awesome and visited Weezy.

It is freezing out here.  And I mean cold everywhere.  it was 20 degrees today and that's the highest it's been for about a week.  Why do people live where it's cold.  There are plenty of other states and cities where the sun shines.  

I am tired.  I am so sleepy every day.  I slept in the massage chair in the dressing room with our singers dog.  I sleep at every stop.  And now, instead of taking these three days off coming up, I'm filling them with...Inauguration Parties and Nassau.  I'll be on an airplane more time than on the ground.  I cannot wait for this break.  I would add pix of Bootzilla but I have to lay down.  Really.  I can't take it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment