Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NO DICK TIL BROOKLYNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Tonight, I had a very interesting Ichat convo with my lover. I'm beginning to think that texting and email is the new lead to writing. Like love letters in the 17 and 1800's. I know, it's passive aggressive, but it can be terribly romantic. This convo, however, wasn't one of those romantic moments:

BOY:
seems like ur gettin burned out a bit
they drivin u hard
i hope u get a break

GTG:
ITS driving me hard
no one in particular
it is what it is

BOY:
if u tell me dates ur in LA i will come out and see u

GTG:
no way

BOY:
uh way?

GTG:
i'm only home a little bit and I have to spend it with friends and boys who can have me whole
I can only visit you on the road and stuff

BOY:
awh
have u whole?
awh
ur smelly

GTG:
lol
Lmao

BOY:
lol

GTG:
i'm "smelly"?

BOY:
yea....

GTG:
i'm coming to town tomorrow

BOY:
lol

GTG:
you got a whole lunch break

BOY:
im in VA

GTG:
yeah, well I figure since I came across the USA you can figure out how to get to DC
really

BOY:
LOL
only have u whole?
thats so wrong
da
m

GTG:
what's funny?
so wrong?
no it's not

BOY:
lol

GTG:
you are crazy
besides, i could be my other Muslims first wife
is it like Big Love?
actually, by the time i get into DC he will be inaugurated already

BOY:
lol

GTG:
you keep laughing!
you see me and my little cousin and her momma

BOY:
yea
beautiful

GTG:
i have on liquid eyeliner
and a fricken mullet

BOY:
hot
ur hot
lol
have me fully
man im gonna smack u
lol

GTG:
was that corny?

BOY:
nah
it was from the heart
u want to have the physical mental and emotional

GTG:
exactly
i can't fuck anymore
it's horrible
i don't know what happened
it's like, POOF, no more fucking
not that I'm not horny, or have no libido

BOY:
nah
nah

GTG:
but a nigga can say something and I'd be done

BOY:
u need the emotional T

GTG:
really
like this boy came to my room the other night, put his dick on my shoulder and, while it definitely had girth, I was done and ready to go to bed
I dunno
I'm over fucking
MAYBE I CAN

BOY:
ok
well...

GTG:
NOT FUCK NO MORE
oh my gosh

BOY:
id warm u up

GTG:
what if that's what happens?
oh Lord, I hope not

BOY:
lol

GTG:
I love to fuck.
shit.

BOY:
need the heart T
thats whats missing

GTG:
yeah well
i need a dick too

No comments:

Post a Comment